May 9, 2009

God chose you for me

God chose you for me He new you’d be the perfect fit He new that you would love me God chose you for me.

God chose me for you He new I’d look like you So He made you beautiful God chose me for you.
You’re the best Mom in the world No other can surpass you I know you’re not perfect, but You’re the best in the world for me.
You have prayed for my life from the beginning You’ve prayed that I’d be good That I would live for God You have prayed for me from the beginning.
God chose you for me He new that you would pray for me He new that you would care for me God chose you for me.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bekah, your to good to be true. And to all those wonderful, praying Mommy's out there- Happy belated Mother's Day!!

Mattie Kate