This one was taken on our way back home from Uvalde (90 mi west of San Antonio) when we went to see my Mimi and Paw-paw.
This is my Mom's mom. She is the best Mimi in the world! Love you Mimi!
This was also from the same trip. Its a cute little cottage, I just had to take a picture!
Sorry this one might be a little gross, but, we all thought it was interesting. These are baby spiders.
These were taken at my quilting class last month.I'm quilting at the Jarvis' house and I'm having so much fun and it has been a great skill to learn, very difficult, but fun!
This is a beautiful quartz rock that came from a much bigger one that was about 10in. in length and about 10-20 pounds. I went to a friend's house and we smashed the rock into smaller pieces this one was my favorite one. She kind of pulled me out of my comfort zone (My friend Mary is working on turning me into an outdoorsy type of girl).
This is the last picture and one that I actually took today. This is what I did today at the Jarvis' house. I hope to have a picture of my progress with quilting each month.
Well goodnight to all. I'm getting sleepy. =o 'Tis time to go to bed. Hope you enjoyed the pics. I will work on updating my blog more often than once every few months. :)

1 comment:
I LOVE THAT ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mattie
Post a Comment